We purchased our first black Beefmaster Bull and Heifer calf from Happy Days Beefmasters in Commerce Georgia from Marcus and Brenda Lingerfelt in 2002.
- Black Fire is one of the newest herd sires that we brought into our program. We bought him at the Emmons 4th annual bull sale in Groesbeck Texas.
- He is Hannah Bar Ranch's first advancer beefmaster bull.
- This bull is powerful and smooth from front to back and will be in our herd for years to come.
- Golden Goerge is another bull we bought at the Emmons 4th annual bull sale with the bull Black Fire.
- He is smooth, muscular, and is a very solid bull. He will be in our herd making and renewing old genetics.
-He was put in a bull forge test program for 75 days with 50 other bulls and was gaining 3.6 pounds every day.
- He was BSE tested and trick tested, both tests were good and he is ready to breed your cattle.
EMS CAPTAIN LOUIE
- The EMS-Captian Louie bull is a bull that we purchased from the Emmons Ranch production sale in Fairfield Texas.
- The EMS-Captian Louie bull has the meat, the smoothness, and is just built beautifully.
- This bull has been collected and his semen is available on the semen page.
- $35.00 dollars per unit which includes AI certificates.
MR'S AMAZING SENERGY
- Here is one of Captain Louie's first calves that we got off of which was back in 2019.
- She is only a yearling and is very remarkable from front to back and has inherited the thickness that her daddy (Louie) had in him.
MR'S DIAMONDS MAGIC
- Here is a beautiful red Captain Louie's calf that we produced also back in 2019
- She is young not yet a yearling and is also such a good looking