- Black Fire is one of the newest herd sires that we brought into our program. We bought him at the Emmons 4th annual bull sale in Groesbeck Texas.
- He is Hannah Bar Ranch's first advancer beefmaster bull.
- This bull is powerful and smooth from front to back and will be in our herd for years to come.
- Golden Goerge is another bull we bought at the Emmons 4th annual bull sale with the bull Black Fire.
- He is smooth, muscular, and is a very solid bull. He will be in our herd making and renewing old genetics.
- The EMS-Captian Louie bull is a bull that we purchased from the Emmons Ranch production sale in Fairfield Texas.
- The EMS-Captian Louie bull has the meat, the smoothness, and is built beautifully.